Charge once, even coverage, and a cleaner floor.
Not all cleaning pads are equal. Absorbency rates, release rates, coverage, and linting can vary greatly,
significantly impacting the finished product. Virtu-Clean™ Disposable Cleaning Pads are specially
engineered for critical environments, giving you maximum coverage, cleaning, and convenience.
These disposable, single-use mop pads check all the boxes, holding more liquid, releasing that liquid
over a larger surface area and at a controlled rate, and reducing friction for more effort-free cleaning.
• 50% post consumer recycled content
• Eco friendly manufacturing with no chemical dyes used in the process
• Single use application to reduce risk of cross contamination
• Embossed pattern reduces friction for less strain on workers
• Channels efficiently pick up and retain dirt in pad
• No Quat binding
• Compatible with chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and common disinfectants
• 480-540 sq ft cleaning coverage
• Absorbs 10X its weight in liquid
• Superior absorbency and good release provide consistent coverage and cleaning
• Bonded edges improve performance greatly, reducing linting for a cleaner clean
• Bag in bag packaging for cleanroom application
• Perfect for foodservice and food processing operations, healthcare facilities, cleanrooms, controlled environments, surgical rooms, ICU areas, pharmacy applications, and other institutions
Virtu-Clean™ is also available with built in scrubbers (Virtu-Clean™ DCS). The scrubber pad option
is designed for more aggressive cleaning and stain removal and holds 7x its weight in cleaning fluid,
which translates into a charge-once-and-clean coverage area of 300-360 sq feet.
Both pad options can be used with most flat mop bases; however, Hospeco Brands Group designed
and recommends the pads be used with the new Sphergo Swivel™, for a more complete ergonomic