Face coverings will be essential for children to safely return to school, child care,
and other group settings according to the American Academy of Pediatrics. In
addition to protecting the child, the use of face coverings significantly reduces
the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to other children and
adults. Masks should fit snugly over your child’s nose and mouth without any
gaps and shouldn’t inhibit their ability to breathe comfortably in any way.
• ProKids™ Children’s Disposable Face Masks offer barrier protection and a comfortable fit.
• Blue side faces out
• 3-ply fluid resistant
• Latex free and fiberglass free
• Disposable, for single use only
• Nose clip conforms to face for a comfortable fit
• Soft, comfortable elastic ear loops
• Suitable Ages: 4-12
Meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 1
Not available for sale in Canada