A Recommended alternative to thin mil nitrile glove.
• Not for medical use
• Non Sterile
• Ambidextrous, beaded cuff, single use/disposable
• Made from Advanced Synthetic Elastomer and Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
• DINP, DOP, DEHP Free
• Beaded Cuff and smooth external finish
• PU Coating in interior surface, powder free
• Better dexterity and fit as compared to standard vinyl gloves
• Standard: Meets ASTM D5250 for physical properties
• Complies with CFR Title 21 Indirect Food Additive Regulations Part 177 for use in contact with food
A small amount of nitrile added to the glove formulation enhances the vinyl tensile strength, elongation and feel.
- Great for use in foodservice
- Best Value for Cleaning Staff
- Ideal for use in a color coding program to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
Thickness: Palm: 3.5 mil, Finger 4.5 mil