As a leader in providing menstrual care and sanitary disposal solutions in women’s restrooms, HOSPECO takes the hands-free restroom to the ultimate level with the Evogen™ No-Touch Combination Receptacle for easy, safe, and sanitary disposal of used menstrual care products
No-touch convenience means restrooms stay cleaner and are more pleasant to use and maintain.
- Patrons will appreciate having a hygienic disposal receptacle that opens with a simple wave of the hand, closes automatically, and seals in odors—and also dispenses personal disposal bags that conceal contents.
- Scensibles® disposable bags and liners help reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors while keeping offensive waste out of view.
- Maintenance staff can easily refill the receptacles with lightly scented, odor-inhibiting SecureFit360® liner bags for ultimate protection against contamination and odor.
Easy and Sanitary for Patrons
- Simply hold a hand over the lid to open.
- Lid lifts automatically and closes after material is deposited.
- No need to touch the lid or the liner bag.
- Each unit includes a convenient built-in dispenser for single-use Scensibles® Personal Disposal Bags, which have a pleasant fresh fragrance and built-in antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- No more wrapping used products in toilet paper.
Easy and Sanitary for Staff
- No need to touch the receptacle lid or receptacle contents.
- To change liner bag, simply hold a hand over the lid.
- After lid raises, hold a hand over it a second time to engage extra-long 60-second lift cycle.
- Remove old liner bag by the strap and replace it with a fresh one.
- Unit requires 4 (AA) batteries (not included), concealed inconspicuously at bottom of dispenser. Battery life is approx. 1 year or 80,000 cycles
- Dispenser slides onto a separate mounting bracket—assures easy removal for battery replacement and more thorough cleaning/disinfecting.