This compact dispenser is ideal for smaller restrooms. Available in FREE vend only.
Evogen dispensers make stocking and dispensing more convenient than ever
before. And dual loading of both tampons and pads is more convenient for
customers. The dispensers’ modern, streamlined styling is attractive and easy
to use. To load, staff just opens the door and slides in products — easy loading
promotes consistent stocking. ADA-compliant push-button dispensing makes
Evogen dispensers accessible to all women.
- Modern, streamlined design
- ADA compliant push button dispense
- Available with free vend only; includes a patented time delay mechanism, discouraging repeat free vends.
- Dispenses both Maxithins® Sanitary Napkins and Tampax® Tampons
- Dispenses: (8) Size #4 box Sanitary napkins & (12) Tampax
- Available in white metal, stainless steel/black metal and stainless steel
- Size: 17.25" x 10.75" x 6.5"
All Evogen® FREE vendors include a patented factory-programmed delay of 8-12 seconds to reset the push button. Push button will reset with a click sound. The reset feature will discourage abuse and over dispensing.
Temperature and humidity can affect the time delay setting.
To adjust the time delay, a phillips screw driver is provided. A very slight adjustment to the time delay screw, clockwise or counter clockwise, will result in a 2 second change.
- To increase time delay: turn screw clockwise ever so slightly.
- To decrease time delay: turn screw counter clockwise ever so slightly.
- Do not tighten screw completely clockwise or the dispenser will not operate.
- Turning the time delay screw all the way counter clockwise will eliminate the delay completely. Do not remove screw.